A Bootstrap grid is a layout system that creates responsive and flexible designs. It builds on a 12-column grid that allows organizing and aligning content consistently across screen sizes. Editors can easily specify how content should be positioned and resized within the grid using predefined classes.
Grids are built using a main
div with the
container CSS class, subdivided into
rows and again into
columns. Check the example pages below for different grid layouts.
- Grid - two colums - 1 to 1 ratio
- Grid - two colums - 1 to 2 ratio
- Grid - two colums - 2 to 1 ratio
- Grid - two colums - 1 to 3 ratio
- Grid - two colums - 3 to 1 ratio
- Grid - two colums - two rows - varying ratios
- Grid - two colums - three rows - varying ratios
- Multiple rows - varying ratios
- On this wiki
- External website